Thanks to HeavyCloud for the nomination! yay. So the rules are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Finally, seven things about myself:
1. Legalize them all! idgaf. (Let’s evolve from stupid prohibitionist thinking, people…) Or at least some sort of age limit, like 21.
2. Pulp fiction x graphic novels = xddddd
3. On a deep, philosophical level, there is no other movie that has captured my imagination quite like ‘The Matrix.’ (Then there’s Memeception, but that’s a tad far-fetched for everyday use…)
4. My favourite quote from a book is from Blanche in A Streetcar Named Desire: ‘Whoever you are—I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.’ Maybe it’s because I tend to feel lonely most times, even though I’m not alone.
5. I have serious self-image issues, hence my gravitation towards anime avatars.
6. I’ve got dreams of writing for a living, helping people with computer stuff on the side and being the manager of a virtual music band (with Hatsune Miku as the star!)
7. Your faith in whatever it is you practice, like life itself, is something that evolves over time… so to follow customs without putting into context the constantly moving variables that are involved (i.e. the internets) may blind you to the full range of what is possible in life.
phew! finally finished the list. please pass it on to your favourite blokes & sheilas out there! thank you!